|Diploma of Screen and Media||year 1||8,000||2,000|
|Diploma of Screen and Media||year 2||8,000||2,000|
|Diploma of Counselling||year 1||8,000||2,000|
|Diploma of Counselling||year 2||8,000||2,000|
|Graduate diploma of Relationship Counselling||1 year||9,800||2,450|
|Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management||1.5 year||12,000||2,000|
|Diploma of Screen and Media||year 1||8,000||4,000|
|Diploma of Screen and Media||year 2||8,000||4,000|
|Diploma of Counselling||year 1||8,000||4,000|
|Diploma of Counselling||years 2||8,000||4,000|
|Graduate diploma of Relationship Counselling||1 year||9,800||4,900|
|Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management||1.5 year||12,000||4,000|
Domestic Students – Subject Fees
|Undergraduate||$2,200(per 4cp subject)|
|Graduate||$2,200(per 4cp subject)|
|Postgraduate (Course Work)||$2,200/$3,300(per 4cp/6cp subject)|
|Postgraduate(Research)||$3,840(per 8cp subject)|
*All courses offered at ACC are approved and accredited by Australian College of Theology
through MST (Melbourne School of Theology), an affiliated college of ACT.
|Undergraduate||$2,400(per 4cp subject)|
|Graduate||$2,400(per 4cp subject)|
|Postgraduate (Course Work)||$2,400/$3,600(per 4cp/6cp subject)|
|Postgraduate(Research)||$4,400(per 8cp subject)|
|Student Fee Policy|
1. Continuing full-time and part-time students must meet all outstanding fee payments from previous semesters prior to the commencement of each semester, otherwise enrolment will not be accepted unless a suitable scheme of payment through automatic bank transfer is proposed in writing and approved by the Vice Principal (Community and Operations).
2. All full-time students will be required to establish a method of payment of semester tuition fees during the first week of each semester.
Payment options are:
• Payment of all fees in advance,
• Upfront (deposit) payment of $300 payable on enrolment day and sign an authority for automatic bank transfer payments so that all fees will be fully paid no later than one week prior to examination date for the semester,
• Application for a FEE-HELP loan covering tuition for Australian citizens studying at degree level or higher.
3. Part-time (2 subjects) students will be required to pay either the full semester fees in advance by the first week of each semester, or an upfront (deposit) payment of $300 and sign an authority for bank transfer payments so that all fees will be fully paid by the week prior to the examination date for the semester to which they apply, or apply for a FEE-HELP loan if eligible.
4. Part-time (1 subject) students will be required to pay the semester fees in advance by the first week of each semester, or apply for a FEE-HELP loan if eligible.
5. Students unable to pay fees as they fall due will be required to make adjustments to their study load and secure income to cover their fees or discontinue their studies until such time as adequate financial arrangements can be made.
6. Where there is likely to be a difficulty in meeting financial obligations in regard to student fees, students should confer with the Accountant as soon as possible.
7. Refund of tuition fees for students withdrawing from or adding a subject or course during the semester will be made as follows –
a. Up to 2 weeks after the first lecture – a full refund will be given.
b. Subjects may be added only up to 1 week after the first lecture.
c. After 2 weeks from the first lecture and up to the census date a full refund will be given, BUT an upfront penalty of $350 applies per 4cp subject and pro-rata for all others.
d. After the census date, no refund will be given except on written application to the Principal (or Dean of ACT for Fee-Help) on compassionate grounds. A partial refund may be given. No penalty will be applied.
8. Students are required to pay all outstanding fees prior to the examination date of each semester. If a student is unable to clear outstanding fees by this date, the Principal may give permission to graduate if –
a. The student signs a letter acknowledging the fee debt as a priority financial commitment to the College, and
b. The student will receive the award of the College when the outstanding fees are fully paid, and
c. The student agrees that any externally awarded Diploma or Degree testamurs be held by the College until the outstanding fees are fully paid.
l FEE-HELP is available for all ACT courses for Australian Citizens and those holding special Visas.
(Conditions apply – see heep://studyassist.gov.au)
l Fees quoted above are payable irrespective of the number of lectures actually attended
ACC is a partner to MST is an affiliated college
of the Australian College of Theology,
CRICOS code: 02650E
- The course fees can be changed by semesterly.
- All the fees are on ‘AUD'( ‘Australian Dollars’).
- Refer to : ‘Refund Policy’, ‘Census dates’, ‘Fee-help’
- All Higher Education courses follow ACT and MST refund policy.