1. Training as workers equipped with Christian world views in God’s kingdom.
2. Training as professional persons in each area of the society to build up God’s kingdom.
3. Focusing on the discipleship centered by local churches.
1. Maximizing creativity centered by humanities and classics.
2. Personality education including patience that enables students to achieve their goals.
3. Golf and musical instruments education for all students to build up leadership for the next generation.
1. Middle school graduate or equivalent level
2. Pastor’s Reference letter and Sunday school minister
3. Filling out required forms
4. A confession of faith in Christianity
1. Students must pass the standard levels of the year’s examinations and graduation examinations to graduate
2. Students must attend the graduation trip in the second semester of year 3 to graduate
1. Through an interview process, graduating students can enter the Australian College of Christianity when they have officially graduated an ACC CA course.
2. After they complete ACC courses, they can apply for the further study courses at universities around world (including Korea).
3. Scholarship will be provided to Missionaries’ children
ACC Christian School Structure
Director : Dr. Song Hyun NAM
General Manger : Jee Young JUNG
Academic Dean : A Ram HAN
Planing Manger : Young Pyo LEE
Administration Dean : Se Jung IM
- Lessons for humanities classics: 1~ 3 English books and 5 translated books
- The classes will be run by the classroom teachers who run humanities classics.
- The classess will be run from Monday to Thursday (09:00 am 16:00 pm)
- Daily Praise & Bible Time (11:00 am to 12:00)
- Monthly praise and prayer meeting ( The last Monday of the month)
- Monthly sport day ( The last Wednesday of the month) : Field classes.
- Lunch will be provided at 5,000 won per meal at the campus ( student dinning will be run)
- All students run Golf as a subject and choose a musical instruments among violins, cello, flute, Clarinet and join to the members of the orchestra.
The Academic Schedule
- Semester 2 – commence on Monday after the first week of March.
- School Breaks – commence on Monday after the first week of July
- Semester 1 – commence on Monday after the last week of August School Break – commence on Monday after the fourth week of December
* Once a year all students need to visit a mission field.
eg. Subic in the Philippines
- The Graduation trip in the third year (second semester) is compulsory.
1) Korea, Subic Philippines, Canberra in Australia (future plan)
2) Exchange students experience is available
1. Each term will be ₩2,100,000 including Golf and music lessons
2. Entry fee will be charged.
3. Visiting mission fields, excursions and other trip fees will be charged.